domenica 1 luglio 2018

FORGET ME NOT – LIFESTYLE COLLECTION

Forget-me-not-design-textile-cushion-jacquart

Forget Me Not is dedicated to providing artisan quality home décor items to boutique stores worldwide. All your items are printed and manufactured by Europe’s finest craftsmen.

Forget-me-not-design-textile-milan-2018

The use of advanced Jacquard weaving techniques, brings an original depth and texture to the design range. Soft to the touch and providing a warm, welcoming embrace, blankets bring comfort to the clientele all over the world.

Forget-me-not-design-textile-throwMAR_ORDONEZ_COCO'S_Forget-me-not-design-textile0-coco-forget-me-not-plaid-geometric-1-forgetmenot-coco-cat-chat-plaid-interior-confort1-forget-me-not-coco-plaid-designer-textile copy1-forget-me-not-coco-plaid-design-franceforget-me-not-coco-blanketforget-me-not-coco-plaid-brun-parisforget-me-not-coco-plaid-cushions-interiorforget-me-not-hygge-interiorFORGET-ME-NOT-PLAIDSOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAforgetmot-coco-la-foret-forest-paris-throw-parishygge-forget-me-not-coco-plaidFORGET-ME-NOT-COCO-BED-INTERIOR-SEA-DETAILforget-me-not-coco-throw-plageFORGETMENOT-NATURAL-COTTON-ARTISANAL-TISSAGE-COCO-BRUN-RECPECTforget-me-not-plaid-throwforget-me-not-hygge-vision-throwOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA1-canopé-forget-me-not-plaid1-canope-forget-me-not-plaid2-arbre-forget-me-not-plaid-coco-design2-arbre-forget-me-not-plaid2-sea-forget-me-not-plaid-throw3-geometric-forget-me-not-plaid2-sea-forget-me-not-plaid4-vision-forget-me-not-plaid6-fusion-forget-me-not-plaid4-vision-forget-me-not-throw-cocoOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento